We are concerned about protecting your privacy and your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices.
- When you visit one of our sites, our servers may record the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user’s server (IP) address and machine name;
- the date and time of visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the number of bytes transmitted and received for each request;
- the previous site or page visited;
- search terms used; and
- the type of browser used.
Scientific Fire Services Pty Ltd may examine this information to determine the traffic through the server and to specific pages or applications. In order to deliver better services, we may also perform statistical analysis to establish priorities and allocate resources.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect server logs.
The statistics and log files may be preserved indefinitely and used at any time and in any way necessary to prevent security breaches and to ensure the integrity of the information supplied by Scientific Fire Services Pty Ltd.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message or supply it when participating in some other form of commercial communication.
Your email address will only be used by us for the purpose for which you have provided it and we will not disclose it except as described in the previous paragraph.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is granted.
You need to be aware of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet.